recaudación tributaria

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by melipretty, Mar 22, 2010.

1. melipretty New Member

Colombian Spanish
    please... i need help with this....
    how i can translate

pero debe tenerse en cuenta que la recaudacion tributaria como proporcion del PIB en esos paises es mas del doble que en los paises de America Latina.

please.... i am a little confused with "recaudacion tributaria" ... please help me with all the text....

thank you so much!!!:)

2. fenixpollo

fenixpollo Mod Chicken

Arizona
    American English
    Hello, melipretty, and welcome to the forum.

The title of your thread was changed, to include the exact phrase being translated.

Have you tried to translate this sentence? If you show us your attempt, we can give you corrections and suggestions. Also, it would help us to understand the original text if you told us where you found it and what it's about.

When you reply, please keep in mind that in this dictionary forum, correct capitalization and punctuation are required.

Thanks.

3. melipretty New Member

Colombian Spanish
    ok... thank you so much.... for your suggestions.... :)

this text is about a homework that i have.
    the text is about the public debt in Latin American countries.

i am a little confused about how translate "recaudación tributaria" ... the complete part i dont know how to translate is:

El Tratado de Maastricht entre países europeos considera sostenible niveles de deuda inferiores a 60%, pero debe tenerse en cuenta que la recaudación tributaria como proporcion del PIB en esos países es más del doble que en los países de América Latina.

thank you much for your help....!! :)

4. ForsMiner Senior Member

English - US
    Tribute Tax?

5. melipretty New Member

Colombian Spanish
    if you can, please help me with the complete text......
    pleaseeeee!!!
    thanks.....:)

6. fenixpollo

fenixpollo Mod Chicken

Arizona
    American English
    You should collaborate with us by showing us your translation first. Also, please use standard language (p.ej.: escribir con mayúscula inicial, "I" como pronombre en vez de "i").

It sounds like the text is referring to the taxes that EU countries pay to keep the Union running. Or, it might be as simple as tax collection. Have you tried an online EU translator, such as http://iate.europa.eu/iatediff/SearchByQuery.do?

7. aurilla Senior Member

Puerto Rico
    Am Eng/PR Spanish
    "recaudación tributaria" significa "tax collecting"