1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Resources... question?

Discussion in 'Comments and Suggestions' started by fwaaa, Oct 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fwaaa Junior Member

English - S. USA
    I have a question, but I am not sure where I can post it. Maybe someone can redirect my question, or tell me how to go about asking it? I would have posted it in the resources section, but it did not seem appropriate...

I am reaching a point with my Spanish that I am noticing that I cannot learn much more until I get a system of flashcards down. I learn, like anyone, best by repetition, and I will not be back in a Spanish speaking environment for a while (if ever?).

Does anyone know of a resource that is basically the entire Spanish dictionary in flashcard form, physical or preferably via internet?

If not, it is an idea of mine... that you could "pull" the vocabulary you want into one or more specialized decks, but have the entire dictionary (jargon and idioms included) available to look at, review, quiz at random, or look up words, and pull aside your trouble words, if need be. I guess it would be about 10,000 to 15,000 entries.

Thanks. I guess the idea is to somewhat perfect a language for a foreign speaker that is not able to live in the country.
    It wouldn't be bad to know if there is something similar with French as well.

2. mkellogg Administrator Staff Member

We hope to have something like that ready...well, I don't know when. in the meantime, search Google and you will find some options that will get you a long way there.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.