rozumie sie samo przez sie

Discussion in 'Polski (Polish)' started by blackvesper, Oct 28, 2013.

1. blackvesper

blackvesper Senior Member

Polish
    Witajcie,

jak moge przetlumaczyc w/w zwrot w kontekscie:

"Tego dnia byla piekna pogoda i w Poznaniu i Gdansku (to nie jest cos co sie rozumie samo przez sie)"

Pozdrawiam

2. DW

DW Senior Member

Polish
    I don't have a clue how you want to use this expression in the context you gave, so let me put it in a different one.

Well, yeah, it goes without saying that you'll need to ask him first.

3. Paulfromitaly

Paulfromitaly MODerator

Brescia (Italy)
    Italian
    What part of "Zawsze podawaj własną propozycję tłumaczenia" do you still not understand?

4. blackvesper

blackvesper Senior Member

Polish
    Paulfromitaly, what is that you don't understand about somebody's questionable English skills? I have no idea how to translate it and I don't want to sound silly. And thanks for the imput by the way.

The DW-cum: chodzilo mi tu o to, ze mimo, iz te miasta sa w jednym kraju, to nie znaczy to, ze w obu miastach musi byc ladna pogoda.

5. Paulfromitaly

Paulfromitaly MODerator

Brescia (Italy)
    Italian
    You have posted dozens of messages in English across the WR forums and none of them sounds silly to me (and you have just proven your English is fine by replying to me in English) :)
    WR is not a free translation service so your translation attempt is always welcome.

PS: We have also reminded you a few times already that you are expected to use accents properly in Polish and since it's your native language I can't see why you keep not doing it :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2013
  6. Ben Jamin Senior Member

Norway
    Polish
    A na jaki język?