1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Tarjeta única migratoria

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by aggroan, Apr 19, 2013.

  1. aggroan Junior Member


    ¿Alguien conoce alguna traducción al inglés para este documento?

    Lo encontré como Arrival-departure record, pero esto me hace referencia al registro de entrada y salida y a la tarjeta de turismo.

    ¿Serán lo mismo?

    Tarjeta única migratoria/registro de entrada y salida/tarjeta de turismo= Arrival-departure record.

    Muchas gracias...
  2. scotu Senior Member

    Paradise: LaX.Nay.Mex.
    Chicago English
    We can give you a better answer if we know which country issues the Tarjeta única migratoria
  3. aggroan Junior Member

  4. scotu Senior Member

    Paradise: LaX.Nay.Mex.
    Chicago English
    It is the document for recording border crossings with Argentina for businessmen or other people who need to do this often.
    I think your suggestion of Arrival-departure record woks.

Share This Page