1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Te amo con todo mi corazón y mi alma y Te quiero en mi vida

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by killacam19, Jul 4, 2006.

1. killacam19 New Member

english
    i need to know what this says i got to make sure it says the right thing

Te amo con todo mi corazón y mi alma y Te quiero en mi vida

2. jivemu Senior Member

Spain
    Spain / Spanish
    Literally: I love you with my whole heart and soul, and I want you in my life.

3. elena_28320 Junior Member

Spanish
    una cosa:

No sé por qué, pero en lugar de "whole", diría "all".

I love you with all my heart and soul.
    I want you in my life.

4. alelifich Senior Member

Es with all my heart.
    Whole es como decir "entero" igual no c si es que esté mal, pero all es mejor.

5. ILT

ILT Moderando con moderación

México
    México - Español/Castellano
    Hi killacam19:

Welcome to the forum. As you may see, I've made a couple of corrections to your text and the thread.
    1) I've modified the title of your thread to reflect the phrase in question; this is necessary to identify each thread according to the words or phrases discussed in it.
    2) I've moved your thread to the General Vocabulary forum because your question is about translation, not grammar.
    3) I've corrected your text into proper English. This is a community of people learning languages and we don't want to confuse anybody while learning your beautiful language.

Please read the rules, they'll help you understand how we participate here:
    Quote:
    4 Put the word or phrase in the title when asking a question.
    (Avoid "translation please", "how do I say this", "does this word exist", "I'm new" and similar expressions.)
    22 Except as a topic of discussion, chatspeak and SMS style are not acceptable. Members must do their best to write using standard language forms.