TEC Traumatismo encéfalo craneano cerrado

Discussion in 'Medical Terminology' started by Zimone, Jun 1, 2007.

  1. Zimone Senior Member

    Chile - español
    Hola a todos!

    ¿Pueden decirme cómo se dice "TEC cerrado" en inglés?, (es decir, "Traumatismo Encefalo Craneano cerrado).
  2. TimLA

    TimLA Senior Member

    Los Angeles
    English - US
    Closed Head Injury (màs comun)
    Closed Brain Injury
  3. sinclair001

    sinclair001 Senior Member

    Closed cranioencephalic trauma
    Esta referencia es para cranioencephalic trauma

    Me llamó la atención closed brain injury y hay una referencia interesante en New England Journal of Medicine
    NEJM -- Traumatic Brain Injury in the War Zone[SIZE=-1]Warden said the true proportion is probably higher, since some cases of closed brain injury are not diagnosed promptly. In the Vietnam War, by contrast, ...[/SIZE]

    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 5, 2009
  4. Zimone Senior Member

    Chile - español

Share This Page