1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

texto corto para correjir

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by Raquel_vln, Jan 10, 2007.

1. Raquel_vln Junior Member

Valencia!
    Spain, spanish
    Tengo que hacer una exposicion, y seguro que hay faltas. Alguien me las puede corregir?

[FONT=&quot]1) Well my flashcards are about the animals, in front is the animal and behind is the noun and its phonetic transcription.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2)Then my personal dictionary isn’t big so it takes little space.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3)In my noticeboard i have done to the left a clock The next the best redacction of the class about their weekend. Then to the right is How is the weather today? they have to marck with the arrow.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]And down here are the new words.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]4) My puppet is fast to do. She’s done with ball of paper, cotton, piece of cloth and a pen.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]5)The simple Masks are a cat/mouse and a cow.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]6) The weather Chart is very simple, on the hand i have done the 4 station and behind a picture. On the other hand they have to copy the same thay is writes.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]7) And finally My Personal Record is “Our birthday”.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]And these flowers uses to adorn things or in the Christmas dinner [FONT=&quot]can adorn the napkins.[/FONT][/FONT]

Un saludo :)

2. replicante7

replicante7 Senior Member

Barcelona / Spain
    español Cuba
    Hola, Raquel.
    ¡Una corrección en español!:D Lamento no poder ayudarte con el resto.:( Por cierto, me parece que no es tan corto.