1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

thank you for everything that you do for me

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by fira, Dec 13, 2005.

1. fira New Member

indonesian
    dear my baby
    thank you for everything that you do for me, and everything that you gave to me.
    you always make me happy, you always nice to me, care about me,and thank you for the love that you gave to me...
    i'm really gonna miss you...
    i'm gonna miss you' re cook, i'm gonna miss you're smile, you're kiss, you're touch. i'm gonna miss everything about you

i love you so much, and i hope i can see you again.

fira

2. ElenaofTroy

ElenaofTroy Senior Member

State of Mexico, Mexico
    Mexico-Spanish
    ¡Hola! Sólo una pequeña corrección: echo se escribe sin h porque es una conjugación del verbo echar, no de hacer.

¡Saludos! :)

3. ElenaofTroy

State of Mexico, Mexico
    Mexico-Spanish
    Hello fira and welcome to the forum!

Please tell us how we may help you, is it that you want your text reviewed and corrected in English or translated into Spanish?

4. fira New Member

indonesian
    hai ...
    i want to translate d the text in to spanish, because i want to give this to my boy friend, i just leraning about spanish little bit. oh ya if my english not correct too, it's because english is not my native language.

i realy like joint this forum, because joint this forum can help me learning other language.

5. ElenaofTroy

State of Mexico, Mexico
    Mexico-Spanish
    Here is one translation. Some words are optional, such as "mi amor" (my love). You can use "mi corazón" (my heart) or simply My baby in English, because in Spanish it would be "Mi Bebé" and it sounds strange, at least to my ears, even though the use of "bebé" referring to your sweetheart has been gaining force nowadays. But it´s your choice, ok?

Mi amor:

Gracias por todo lo que haces por mí y por todo lo que me has dado.
    Siempre me haces feliz, eres muy amable conmigo y te interesas por mí. Gracias por el amor que me has dado...
    Realmente voy a extrañarte...
    Voy a extrañar tus guisos, voy a extrañar tu sonrisa, tus besos, tocarte. ¡Voy a extrañar todo de ti!

Te amo muchísimo. Espero poder volverte a ver.

Fira.

6. MarcB Senior Member

US English
    if he is from Spain, computer is ordenador if Latin America computadora.
    Sweatheart can be ( not a literal trans) cariño, carazon, amor,querido,etc.

7. ElenaofTroy

State of Mexico, Mexico
    Mexico-Spanish
    Not only that! If he is from Latin America he will for sure find out that the translation was done by someone from Spain because of the forms of the verbs, but I guess anyone who speaks Spanish can understand all the worlds... ;)

8. fira New Member

indonesian
    thank you Elena for you translate.oh ya, i want to give this letter for my boyfriend, he from honduras. but because i have to go back to my country, i can't be with him anymore.my english is not good enough, and his english also not good enough too, that's way i want to learn about spanish so i can communicate with him.
    once again, thank you Elena

9. ckycai New Member

english
    hello to all!!! can someone help me translate this in spanish
    "" Hello,,thank you for adding me..even though i don't know this person that much, i can really tell that he is so nice & gentleman..i really thank God that you became my friend..take care & God Bless!!! i am always be here for you..''

thank you for translating this...

10. lforestier

lforestier Moderator

San Antonio, TX USA
    Puerto Rico - Spanish/English
    Which part is causing you trouble? Can you post what you have so far?

11. ckycai New Member

english
    i dont know how to translate my paragraph into a spanish one

12. ckycai New Member

english
    " Hello,,thank you for adding me..even though i don't know this person that much, i can really tell that he is so nice & gentleman..i really thank God that you became my friend..take care & God Bless!!! i am always be here for you..''

that is my paragraph...