1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Va esq ne jode xq es un Tolai que no lo centras

Discussion in 'Spanish-English Vocabulary / Vocabulario Español-Inglés' started by efcsp4l, May 18, 2010.

1. efcsp4l New Member

english
    Alright, I have been talking to this guy on Facebook. He is not exactly happy with me... Pretty sure he has started to use Asturian slang (he is from Oviedo).

Any help with the following sentences would be appreciated. Also, "Reni" is someones name.

"Va Gito esq ne jode xq es un Tolai que no lo centras..es en plan mejores amigos con Reni, sino le partía la boca..
    Yo porque viniese a españa..buf"

Obviously he is not too happy. I can get a few words here and there, but the majority of this is seemingly slang/curse words. Thanks in advance, guys.

This website is my last resort. I can not find ANY information on the web on the slang terms he seems to be using.

2. edgg Senior Member

Spanish - España, Madrid
    I think the meaning is that Gito is a silly person for him, and stupid, so he would hit him if he wasn´t a friend of Reni. And that he wants someone to came to Spain.

3. efcsp4l New Member

english
    That would make sense. Gracias, edgg.

4. Seica Senior Member

Wandering
    Spanish / Galician - Spain
    My try:

-Va Gito esq ne jode xq es un Tolai que no lo centras.. - Gito doesn't get laid because he is so dumb

-es en plan mejores amigos con Reni, sino le partía la boca.. - He pretends to be Reni's best friend, otherwise I'll smash his face

-Yo porque viniese a españa..buf - I'd do anything to get him/her to came to Spain

5. efcsp4l New Member

english
    That also makes sense. Haha.

Any other ideas on this?

6. Anemoah

Anemoah Senior Member

Jerez de la Frontera - Cádiz
    Andaluz y español de España
    I agree with Seica, except for the first sentence. I understand it this way: "Well, Gito annoys me because he is a dumb/silly that you can´t stereotype"