1. The WordReference Forums have moved to new forum software. (Details)

Vesículas de secreción/de membrana/ lisosomes (Ap. Golgi)

Discussion in 'Medical Terminology' started by Pedro Mago Granada, Dec 15, 2012.

1. Pedro Mago Granada

Pedro Mago Granada Senior Member

Granada, Spain
    Castellano - Español
    Hi!

I'm trying to translate my notes, which are about The Cell. In the organelles I had problems with the Golgi Complex. It says that the Golgi Complex produces three types of vesicles:

-Vesículas de secrección: Its substances goes out of the cell.
    -Vesículas de membrana: It joins to the cell membrane for make it bigger.
    -Lisosomes (I already found the translation for it, cognates in science are abundant).

Could anybody help me with this? Thanks in advance

Best regards,

Pedro

2. donbeto

donbeto Senior Member

Vancouver (Canada)
    Eng(Canada)
    Pedro

No logro entender tu pregunta. ¿Quieres saber la traducción del titulo o de las tres vesículas?

3. k-in-sc

k-in-sc Senior Member

No need to ask things like that on the forum. Google is a better source.
    Types Description Example
    Exocytotic vesicles (continuous) Vesicle contains proteins destined for extracellular release. After packaging the vesicles bud off and immediately move towards the plasma membrane, where they fuse and release the contents into the extracellular space in a process known as constitutive secretion. Antibody release by activated plasma B cells
    Secretory vesicles (regulated) Vesicle contains proteins destined for extracellular release. After packaging, the vesicles bud off and are stored in the cell until a signal is given for their release. When the appropriate signal is received they move towards the membrane and fuse to release their contents. This process is known as regulated secretion. Neurotransmitter release from neurons
    Lysosomal vesicles Vesicle contains proteins and ribosomes destined for the lysosome, an organelle of degradation containing many acid hydrolases, or to lysosome-like storage organelles. These proteins include both digestive enzymes and membrane proteins. The vesicle first fuses with the late endosome, and the contents are then transferred to the lysosome via unknown mechanisms. Digestive proteases destined for the lysosome

4. Pedro Mago Granada

Pedro Mago Granada Senior Member

Granada, Spain
    Castellano - Español
    Thank you and sorry! I appreciate your help