Vorrei farle alcune domande sui passi necessari per venire..

Discussion in 'Italian-English' started by MIRCO.C, Jun 9, 2013.

1. MIRCO.C New Member

italian
    Salve, la frase fa parte di una mail piuttosto formale che dovrò mandare ad un'azienda estera.
    La frase in italiano è la senguente.
    Vorrei farle alcune domande sui passi necessari per venire in Francia.
    Io l'ho tradotta in questo modo.
    I would to do some question to you about the necessary steps for coming in France!
    or
    I would have some question to you about the necessary steps for coming in France!
    or
    I would to do some question to you about the necessary steps for to come in France!
    Accetto consigli suggerimenti e correzioni.
    Grazie mille a tutti.

2. Bayriz New Member

Modena
    Francese
    I would like to ask you some questions about the steps needed to get in France.

3. USAinSicily

USAinSicily Senior Member

Italy
    English - USA
    Hi!

Here's how I'd translate your sentence:

I'd like to ask you a few questions about the steps I need to take to go to France.

4. alicip

alicip Senior Member

Formello-Roma-Italia
    Italiano ITA-Romeno ROU-Inglese AmE
    My try:
    I should like to inquire about the steps I have/need to take/follow to go to France.

5. theartichoke Senior Member

English -- Canada
    Hi Mirco,

USAinSicily's translation does the job, as does Alicip's, but if you give us some more information on exactly what it is you're planning to do, we can give you a more specific translation. Are you writing to someone IN France? If so, I would say "the steps I need to take to come to France." Are you planning to live there and find work? Then you might want to say "the steps I need to take to move to France." And so forth. There would seem to be more to this than simply getting in your car and driving to France.:D