¿No es hoy 30 de septiembre... día del traductor

• Vanda

Moderesa de Beagá
    Português/ Brasil
    Gosh!!! Mine is everyday as I work from Sunday to Sunday!:eek:

I want a translator day too! I came here to revendicate it while you celebrate.
    For us!

Hakro

Finnish - Finland
    I never knew that such a celebration day existed! I must have missed a lot!

I could also have a personal translator's celebration: My first translations were published in a newspaper about half a century ago (more or less exactly, I was 15 or 16).

swift

Spanish – Costa Rica (Valle Central)
    Feliz día a todos, compañeros traductores. Y gracias a todos los que en estos foros nos ayudan, haciendo nuestro trabajo más fácil, ameno, divertido...

Un abrazo para todos. =)

SDLX Master

Spanish - Peru
    Thank You!!! :) :)
    And my congratulations to our fellow translators from all over the world who troll around WR. :thumbsup:

(N.B. Connotation of the verb "troll" is purely figure of speech.) :rolleyes:

Hakro

Finnish - Finland
    The very day I sent information about the International Translators' Day to all my customers (there are four of them regular). Only one of them reacted, by sending a message: "Please send your invoice for your last translations as soon as possible."

Luckily, it's not what you may think. It was only that they wanted to have my invoice in the book-keeping in September.

oligyp

Felicidades a todos y gracias por la ayuda y aporte a nuestras preguntas que a veces pueden parecer insignificantes pero que sin vuestra colaboración sería trabajosa.