à très bientôt

• tdo

English
    "A très bientôt j’espère"

I met this girl who speaks french and she put this phrase at he end of her email to me. Can someone translate this to English for me?

Thanks

je vous fais des bisous et a très bientôt en france ou en angleterre?
    Okay, the first bit is just a 'signing off', goodbye type courtesy gesture (yes, one of those). But the second part - 'et a tres bientot...' - I can't get. Something about very soon in France or England...? If it was see you soon, in France or England, what would the questioon mark be for? Although I doubt this is what it means.
    Any help is much appreciated.

Kotava

français - France
    see you soon in France or in England ... with ?... perhaps we will see each other... if you decide to come to France or if we decide to go to England

82riceballs

English - USA
    I was writing to an AirBnb host to ask if I could stay with them, and a French friend told me to add "à très bientôt" at the end of my message. I'm wondering if this phrase also means "looking forward to hearing from you soon" in addition to "see you soon"?

The reason I'm wondering this is because at that time I was not aware if I was going to meet this host- I was asking for their permission to stay at their place.

Any help is appreciated- thanks!