éclairage de tournage cinématographique

Discussion in 'French-English Vocabulary / Vocabulaire Français-Anglais' started by y2jess, Oct 17, 2007.

  1. y2jess New Member

    Canada French
    Je voudrais une traduction de "éclairage de tournage cinématographique" en anglais. Si possible, les termes utilisés dans le domaine du cinéma.

    I'd like to know how to say "éclairage de tournage cinématographique" in english. If possible i'd like to have the term used in cinema.
    Thank you!
  2. donques Senior Member

    English England
    Film production lighting
  3. y2jess New Member

    Canada French
    Thank you so much for taking the time to answer me, you've been a great help!

Share This Page