Şirket Kuruluş Sözleşmesi

< Previous | Next >
Günaydın arkadaşlarım

Yesterday I went to a local tax office in Bodrum to find out what documents I need to submit to obtain a tax identification number for a foreign company (TIN for a legal entity). One officer wrote down all the documents (I hope so, at least). Could you please tell me what those are and what their English equivalents are?

Thanks in advance.

• spiraxo

turkey, turkish
    Agreement for the Establishment of your company showing partners, their shares, company name and its type, legal address of your business, business areas, etc. In other words: establishment contract of the company. Probably it should have been published in a periodic government newspaper or journal.

Its Sworn and Notarized Translation

:)

Agreement for the Establishment of your company showing partners, their shares, company name and its type, legal address of your business, business areas, etc. In other words: establishment contract of the company. Probably it should have been published in a periodic government newspaper or journal.

Its Sworn and Notarized Translation

:)
    Thank you very much for the help.
    One more thing: could you please tell me the Turkish names of the documents? This handwriting is ridiculous. 😃

< Previous | Next >