В/На+prepositional case/accusative case

keanekwok

Chinese
The thing is,I learned different sequenses of these combinations of TIME(ВРЕМЯ),such as:
В+accusative case
В+prepositional case
На+prepositional case
На+accusative case

I'm not quite sure whether these combinations all exist,but I really mess them up.

Я уже год учу русский язык. indicates I've already learned Russian for a year(one year in the past)
Она буду в доме на два дня.(means she's gonna be in the house for 2 days and it indicates the future why people use На+accusative case?)

So please do me a favour to make them clearer?
Yeah I can copy them to my brain using loads of time but if I don't know why that won't make any sense.

Спасибо!

• elemika

Russian
    The thing is,I learned different sequenses of these combinations of TIME(ВРЕМЯ),such as:
    В+accusative case
    В+prepositional case
    На+prepositional case
    На+accusative case

I'm not quite sure whether these combinations all exist,but I really mess them up.

Я уже год учу русский язык. indicates I've already learned Russian for a year(one year in the past)

Она будет в доме (на) два дня.(means she's gonna be in the house for 2 days and it indicates the future why people use На+accusative case?)

So please do me a favour to make them clearer?
    Yeah I can copy them to my brain using loads of time but if I don't know why that won't make any sense.

Спасибо!
    Hi,
    depends on the type of question:

Сколько я учу русский язык? Я учу его уже год.
    Сколько она пробудет в доме? Она пробудет в доме два дня.

На сколько (на какое время) ты приехал учить язык? Я приехал на год.
    На сколько (на какое время) она приехала в дом? Она приехала на два дня.

< Previous | Next >