На сколько с 1 июля в Москве вырастет квартплата

Bserra

Italian
How to translate "На сколько с 1 июля..." ? "Since July 1rst, at least..."? "As soon as July 1rst..."?
I have found only in the dictionary that "На сколько" could be translated "As far as" but the meaning of the sentence remains a little bit obscure for me.
And I understand that "Насколько" has completely another meaning.
Many thanks!

• covar

Russian
    ~ How much the rent will be increased from July, 1rst?

Квартплата увеличится на 10%. - The rent will be increased of 10 %.

На сколько - на 10%.

Last edited:

Maroseika

Russian
    "На сколько" could be translated "As far as" but the meaning of the sentence remains a little bit obscure for me.
    And I understand that "Насколько" has completely another meaning.
    Many thanks!
    Насколько and на сколько are different things, that is why this confusion. Насколько really can be translated "as far as" (in the expressions like насколько мне известно - as far as I know).
    But на сколько means "on how much/many" or, as in your phrase, - "how much", like Covar explained already.

Bserra

Italian
    Thank you very much.
    The sentence, действительно, goes on with "Для разных услуг повышение составит от 6 до 25 процентов".
    But the lack of a question mark in the first part caused me some trouble.

covar

Russian
    utilities - коммунальные услуги
    example: the rent of the house includes all utilities - квартирная плата включает стоимость всех коммунальных услуг
    or not?

Maroseika

Russian
    Thank you very much.
    The sentence, действительно, goes on with "Для разных услуг повышение составит от 6 до 25 процентов".
    But the lack of a question mark in the first part caused me some trouble.
    That's strange. Can you provide the whole pharse?

rusita preciosa

Modus forendi
    Russian (Moscow)
    utilities - коммунальные услуги
    example: the rent of the house includes all utilities - квартирная плата включает стоимость всех коммунальных услуг
    or not?

I'm thinking of the context. It is unlikely that all landlords in Moscow gather together and agree to raise the rent by N%...In addition, there is that: "Для разных услуг повышение составит от 6 до 25 процентов".

LiseR

Latvian
    квартплата и есть квартирная плата, то бишь rent по-английски

< Previous | Next >