только скажи

SaritaSarang

English - United States
hello, can someone please translate these lyrics into english from russian for me? i dont have the russian alphabet im sorry, :( i would really be grateful if someone could help me out!

Tol'ko Skazhe
Dal'she nas dvoye
Tol'ko ogni
Aerodroma

Edit by moderator:
No web pages or copyrighted or plagiarized content may be inserted into WordReference posts. Minor fair use excerpts from dictionaries such as a definition/translation or two is permitted. Other quotes of less than one paragraph (4 sentences) are permitted as well. All other forms of inserted content from press releases, newsletters, web pages, or any other copyrighted content placed into messages will be removed without exception. A link to the content is acceptable and appropriate.

(this is from t.a.t.y (tatu)

• cyanista

законодательница мод
    NRW
    Belarusian/Russian
    Here is the Russian translation, and here are the lyrics of the English version (the song exists in two variants).

Hope it helps.

Jeez, I was never interested in Russian pop music - how come I know all this stuff?! :eek:

Lev Yakupov

Russia/Russian
    cyanista said:
    Here is the Russian translation...
    Dont forget to switch your browser encoding to UTF-8 on that page to see cyrillics. Oh if you intrested in them, of course :)

cyanista said:
    Jeez, I was never interested in Russian pop music - how come I know all this stuff?! :eek:

1. Google ?
    2. Mass-media covers you anywhere, esp. pop-music. And this thread is proof of that :)