я не могу забыть

• janek

Polish, Poland
    It is a bit difficult for me to decipher, but let me give it a try:

You know, you are the first person that I've kissed. I cannot forget [you?] and will never forget. This was the most enjoyable season and it [will] forever stay in my soul. Your [love?] [will] forever be in my heart. If I can love, you are the first person I think about. Do you believe me?

Hope it's not too misleading.

cloud2001

Vietnam
    Thanks, thank you, thank you so much...
    Now i can understand! But can u typing this letter in Russian? The first and the third letter are same but i can't find any Russian character on virtual keyboard like it.
    You mean "Вы" , right? But the first letter doesn't like it, i don't understand??? Sorry if i bother you, can u help me once more time?

The first section like this?
    Вы знаете? Вы - первый человек, которого я поцеловал. Я не могу забыть и никогда забыть.

And the last section like this?
    Если я могу любить, Вы - первый человек, о котором я думаю. Верьте?

But the middle section i can't type. Can you help me?

ekhlewagastiR

Russian (languages RUS, SWE, ENG, GER, ESP)
    just a little correction:
    завыть means to begin to howl, raise a howl

to forget which is mentioned in the letter is забыть

The translation by janek is absolutely OK, just some little things:

You know, you are the first person that I've kissed. I cannot forget [you?] and will never forget. This summer was the most enjoyable season and it [will] forever stay in my soul, and your love [will] forever be in my heart. If I can love, you are the first person I think about. Do you believe me?

The Russian text is
    Ты знаешь? Ты первый человек, которого я поцеловала. Я не могу забыть и никогда не забуду. Это лето это самый веселый сезон, оно всегда существует в моей душе, и твоя любовь всегда существует в моем сердце. Если я могу любить, ты - первый человек, о котором я думаю. Веришь?

cloud2001

Vietnam
    Thanks alot! This summer , yes, understand 100%! Thank all of you, I don't wanna many people see this, so i'll delete the image.
    Topic is closed here
    Once again, thanks a lot. :D
    Thanks, thanks, thanks...