< Previous | Next >
  • philchinamusical

Chinese-Mandarin and Shanghai dialect
    Only the one in the middle is. It means "body" generally and the letter is written as traditional style. The simplified one is "体".

Last edited by a moderator:

ya256644

Banned
    Cantonese
    I guess it is 전體 which means everything or all of something
    I'm not so sure because it is in Korean language

desperate to know

malay
    So as what I understand from that word is mean "over whole body"...
    Is this true? And written like this 전 體 넘...

btw, this is written on my shirt, so that I want to know what does it mean. whether it's a bad or good word
    thanks all

Rance

Korean
    Not enough clue to be honest.
    At least such is the case for me.
    Would you mind to upload photo of whole T-shirt?

desperate to know

malay
    I think it's not that crucial to upload whole shirt bcoz that the only word on the back of the shirt no others thing interested... And it is hummel brand...teamsport since 1923

Last edited:

staycation_ing

Korean
    The shirt must be a uniform of a sport team related to 전남. (I guess, 전남 physical education high school, physical education major in 전남 university, etc.)

"전남"(Jeon-nam) is one word and one of Southern Provinces in South Korea.
    "體" means "body". We use that Chinese character when a word is related to sports, athlete, physical activities, as well as body.(e.i., physical education, gym)
    We used to put a Chineses character between two Korean letters in one word for logo design, but not any more.

malgeul91

Banned
    Korean
    The shirt must be a uniform of a sport team related to 전남. (I guess, 전남 physical education high school, physical education major in 전남 university, etc.).
    I second this. Jeonnam (전남) is an abreviation for Jeolla-nam-do (전라남도, South Jeolla Province) and the Hanja 體 (pronounced as "che / 체" in Korean) is perhaps an abreviation for cheyuk-godeung-hakgyo (체육고등학교, 體育高等學校, "sports high school"; often abbreviated as "chego / 체고") or cheyuk-dae-hakgyo (체육대학교, 體育大學校, "sports university"; often abbreviated as "chedae / 체대"), cheyuk-hak-gwa (체육학과, 體育學科, "department of sports studies"), cheyuk-bu (체육부, 體育部, "sport club") or some other sorts of cheyuk (sport)-related organizaton, club, etc.

High possibilities:

Last edited:
    < Previous | Next >