168hr Story Board Hot - +11.25°C

PennyLane

Argentina
Hola a todos! Estoy traduciendo un texto de sistemas de protección térmica y aparece este título, no sé como armar la frase del principio:168hr Story Board Hot - +11.25°C. Antes el texto viene así: "Las temperaturas promedio de estos perfiles son:"

168hr Story Board Hot - +11.25°C, with temperature spikes to +30°C

Agradezco cualquier ayuda!

• Galván

Spanish
    16:08 hours (military time?)
    Story Board Hot (maybe it's a warning sign indicating the motherboard is getting hot?)
    +/- 11.25 C is self explanatory

The average temperatures are: +/- 11.25 C , with temperatures spikes to + 30 degrees C

gengo

American English
    Hola a todos! Estoy traduciendo un texto de sistemas de protección térmica y aparece este título, no sé como armar la frase del principio:168hr Story Board Hot - +11.25°C. Antes el texto viene así: "Las temperaturas promedio de estos perfiles son:"

Can you provide more context? What are these systems protecting?

Also, do you know what a story board is here? I don't understand the connection between that and thermal protection.

My guess, without further context, is that this means that something (a mechanical component, etc.) is running hot, with the temperature being 11.25°C (and sometimes 30°C) too high, at a point 168 hours into a test, etc.

PennyLane

Argentina
    16:08 hours (military time?)
    Story Board Hot (maybe it's a warning sign indicating the motherboard is getting hot?)
    +/- 11.25 C is self explanatory

The average temperatures are: +/- 11.25 C , with temperatures spikes to + 30 degrees C
    I hadn't thought of a warning sing and yes...it's a possibility! thanks!!