2 inch rubberized e-layer shock pad base


New Member
Canadian English
Hi there,
this phrase is way too specific for my French knowledge and I have no idea how to say it! It's concerning a race track (for running)...
Can anyone help me?
  • Recent_Runes

    Senior Member
    British English ♂
    Are you sure that this is for a running track, and not for a turf pitch inside the track? That seems to be the usual application.

    If we could identify a French stadium which uses this material, that might lead us to the correct terminology.
    < Previous | Next >