24 Hours from Time of Redemption

< Previous | Next >
  • Uncle Jack

British English
    Does it mean the moment when I purchase the ticket in compensation for ticket price or use the ticket first?
    It doesn't refer to the time of purchase (this is why "redemption" has been used instead), but it is not clear exactly how the ticket is redeemed (there is nothing on the web page to say, that I can see). I imagine it is when you present your ticket at the first thing it is valid for.

nhy1109

Korean
    It doesn't refer to the time of purchase (this is why "redemption" has been used instead), but it is not clear exactly how the ticket is redeemed (there is nothing on the web page to say, that I can see). I imagine it is when you present your ticket at the first thing it is valid for.
    May I ask how I can infer such a meaning? I mean, the word "redeem" basically means 1) compensate for the faults 2) regain or 3) carry out, and it doesn't have any meaning like present, hand in, give up, etc. I understand what you mean, but I can't get how the word has that kind of meaning.

nhy1109

Korean
    Thank you :)

< Previous | Next >