3:2 pull down

Hola a todos.

Entiendo el significado del término/acción pero, ¿existe o se usa la traducción del término "pull down" en este contexto extraido de la Wikipedia?

In the United States and other countries where television uses the 60Hz vertical scanning frequency, video is broadcast at 29.97 frame/s. For the film's motion to be accurately rendered on the video signal, a telecine must use a technique called the 2:3 pull down, also known as 3:2 pull down, to convert from 24 to 29.97 frame/s.

Mi precario intento: Retardo/Ajuste 3:2

¡¡Muchas gracias por vuestra ayuda!!
Last edited by a moderator: