3Dgraphic design

wsilmas

Italy- Italian
I think that this phrase is almost correct exept for the last part. I'm talking about a particular skill a design enterprise.

We provide a 3D graphic design that anable customers, to see in virtual way the abstract draft of their desired space as everythink we take care of.

• clapec

Italian
    We provide a 3D graphic design that anable enables customers, (without comma) to see in a virtual way the abstract draft of their desired space as everything we take care of.

The meaning of the last part of the sentence is not very clear to me :(

ash93

England, United Kingdom - English but can speak Urdu, Memon and Hindi
    I think that this phrase is almost correct exept for the last part. I'm talking about a particular skill a design enterprise.

We provide a 3D graphic design that enables customers, to see in a virtual way the abstract draft of their desired space as everything we take care of.

The use of a comma here is wrong.
    corrections.

We provide a 3D graphic design that anables customers to see , in a virtual way, the abstract draft of their desired space as is everythingk we take care of.

Almost there Wsilmas.:)

But I'm not 100% happy with it. At the end I would say ".....is all taken care of."

LRV

wsilmas

Italy- Italian
    no the sense is that we provide graphic design also for other thing we take care of. Maybe I think it would be better to explain this things than only to leave an abstract interpretation. Right?

so, the correct form is...

We provide a 3D graphic design that enables customers, to see in a virtual way the abstract draft of their desired space as everything else we take care of.

JamesM

no the sense is that we provide graphic design also for other thing we take care of. Maybe I think it would be better to explain this things than only to leave an abstract interpretation. Right?

so, the correct form is...

We provide a 3D graphic design that enables customers, to see in a virtual way the abstract draft of their desired space as everything else we take care of.

The comma is incorrect after customers, which I think has been stated already.

You provide graphic designs of what things? Furniture in the desired space? Are they buying the space (as in renting office space) along with furnishings that you provide? The "desired space" sounds like you are selling the space to them.

What exactly do you provide? What does "everything else" cover? That would help a lot in determining how to phrase this.

wsilmas

Italy- Italian
    no we are an enterprise of architecture and furniture. The desired space is the renovated space ( by us) of their houses, store or shop that we show them by computer. But we produce in 3d also design (chairs, tables, sofas, ecc...). The last one is what i mean with else.

Kelly B

USA English
    We use 3D graphics to show our customers a virtual design of their desired space, including all of the components we handle [in our proposal].

JamesM

Kelly B's version is very good.

Another alternative:

We provide our customers with a three-dimensional graphic model of the renovated space, including accurate modeling of all furnishings included in the design, so that they may enjoy a virtual walk-through of the re-designed space before construction begins.

(I included a few assumptions on my part about when this 3-D graphic model is shown to the customer.)