4-line riddle

sin

Singapore, English
Hello, the original riddle is below with blanks and the second one is what I filled in but I need help with the last line. If anyone thinks I filled in the other lines wrongly, please help! THX! :)

ORIGINAL:

W_ E _ _ /T _ _/S_ _/_ I _ _ S
_ Y/THE/S_A
FRO_/S_ _ _N/_ _/E_ _ _ E _
_ _ NA _ _/_ YE _/_/P_ _ _E_ _/G_M _

MY ANSWER:

WHERE THE SUN RISES
BY THE SEA
FROM SEVEN TO ELEVEN
_ _ NA _ _/DYED/A/P_ _ _E_ _/GAME

• sin

Singapore, English
    Thx I just tried your suggestion but after combining the words, the sentence sounds funny. For example,

mynahs eyed a perfect game

canary eyes a perfect game

think they are correct?

CubaCelt

Ireland, English
    sin said:
    Thx I just tried your suggestion but after combining the words, the sentence sounds funny. For example,

mynahs eyed a perfect game

canary eyes a perfect game

think they are correct?
    - -n--- eyed a perfect game

could the first word of the last line be a name?

foxfirebrand

Southern AE greatly modified by a 1st-generation Scottish-American mother, and growing up abroad.
    Renata eyed a Packer's gams! She was a Green Bay fan.

Or "punter," if he was a kicker-- or for BE speakers. Something about pushing a boat around on the Thames, with a big pole, while your lady fair lounges about in the prow, eating grapes out of a picnic basket and twirling her parasol? And of course sneaking the occasional peek at your gams.

sin

Singapore, English
    CubaCelt said:
    - -n--- eyed a perfect game

could the first word of the last line be a name?
    yep it is :p the answer is Ronald eyes a perfect game. Thx for all the help pple!

sin

Singapore, English
    The location was East Coast Park :p They were having this contest where you had to solve that riddle and go to the location for the car lucky draw haha. Too bad I didn't get anything lol

< Previous | Next >