4-year college or university


Senior Member
English/Spanish & United States
Necesito ayuda para traducir la frase 4-year college or university al español/castellano, ¿algunas sugerencias? Tengan un mente que el sistema academico en latino america y/o europa es completamente diferente a los ee.uu. Gracias de antemano.
  • Another reason to leave out "four-year" is that studies leading to a undergraduate degree in Spain take three, four or five years, depending on the field.
    That is true...I am somewhat familiar with the European School System...sometimes I wish I should've continued my studies over there.