a beautiful boy and a pretty girl, a place in space and time

Eloise

UK, English
Hola foreros!

I'm entering a competition of photos of the Mexico City gay pride parade, and I need to describe the "concept" for each one. As the competition is anonymous I want my Spanish to be good enough not to make it obvious that it is me, as well as expressing myself properly! It's quite difficult Spanish (for me anyway) so I would be very grateful for your help.

I've put my English version and attempt at translation below. I'm worried about the whole thing, but especially if I'm using appropriate words for beautiful/pretty (I specifically don't want to say a sexy or handsome boy, but I'm not sure how to best translate beautiful), and I'm not sure if one can literally say a "place" in space and time. Also I wonder if I should use the articles with espacio, tiempo and genero.

Many thanks for any help you can give!

This is a portrait of a beautiful boy and a pretty girl, both in one person, an expression of the ambiguity of the gay pride parade, a place in space and time where gender loses its meaning.

Este es un retrato de un muchacho bello y una chica guapa, los ambos en una persona, un expresión de la ambigüedad de la Marcha de Orgullo LGBT, un lugar en el espacio y en el tiempo en que el género pierde su significado.

• ordira

Mexico - Spanish, English, Albures
    Se trata del retrato de un una bella chica y hermoso muchacho, fusionados en una sola persona, una expresión de la ambigüedad de la marcha del orgullo gay (LGBT), un lugar en el tiempo y en el espacio en donde la palabra "género" pierde su significado.

Lerma

Este es un retrato de un guapo muchaco y una bella chica , ambos en una misma persona, una expresión de la ambigüedad de la Marcha del Orgullo Gay...

Angelikare

Castellano
    i wouldn't use "guapa" is more used for spanish people, i would use "bonita"
    Este es el retrato de un chico bello y una chica bonita, ambos en uno, una expresión de la ambigüedad de la Marcha del Orgullo LGBT, un lugar en el espacio y tiempo en el que "el género" pierde significado.

Eloise

UK, English
    Thank you very much all for the advice - I've used elements of what you all said and it was very helpful. Saludos!