A best action film will be released grandly.

< Previous | Next >

Maria Chen

Chinese
Good evening, everyone! Here is a sentence "A best action film will be released grandly." Does it sound naturally? I am wondering… Thank you for your reply.

• Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    We can’t proofread entire sentences here, but if you tell us which word or phrase you think might be a problem, we’ll be happy to help. Please also explain the situation in which you would use the sentence.

Maria Chen

Chinese
    We can’t proofread entire sentences here, but if you tell us which word or phrase you think might be a problem, we’ll be happy to help. Please also explain the situation in which you would use the sentence.
    I am a teacher in primary school, sometimes I wanna construct sentences for my students. But I am not sure whether it is natural for native speaker, so I'd like to seek from others here. Sure, I use "grandly" to describe released, can it be natural?

Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    It’s possible grammatically, but it’s unlikely to have the meaning you want. What are you trying to say?

(Also, please do not use “wanna” in this forum, or in your sentences for your students.)

Maria Chen

Chinese
    It’s possible grammatically, but it’s unlikely to have the meaning you want. What are you trying to say?

(Also, please do not use “wanna” in this forum, or in your sentences for your students.)
    Thank you for your reminder. I want to describe when this film is released, then many people will see it and the scene will be very grand or splendid, anything else. This is what i want to express. :)

< Previous | Next >