1. The forums will be closed for a major forum upgrade for around 2-4 hours on Sunday, starting around noon US Eastern Time (GMT -4, 18:00 in most of Europe). Details
    Dismiss Notice

A Bit sweary

Discussion in 'Polski (Polish)' started by dyeruz, Aug 19, 2010.

1. dyeruz New Member

english
    Just want to get an exact translation for this phrase - "Zjebana jak nigdy" and the context it is being used in..i.e A mental thing, or otherwise.

*Can someone help please?

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
  2. dn88 Senior Member

Polish
    I suppose the most straightforward translation could be something along the lines of "fucked (up) as never before" ("fucked (up)" as in "wasted", and not necessarily because of alcohol/drugs but also mentally/physically, generally not feeling well). The male version of the expression would have to be "zjebany jak nigdy".

Some examples:

Man, you look fucked! Have you been drinking all night? - Stary, zjebanie wyglądasz! Piłeś przez całą noc?

I'm feeling fucked up. - Zjebanie się czuję.

That's my best shot right now. Maybe someone else can come up with a better translation.

3. Old Raft Member

Poland
    Polish
    As ever, it is impossible to give a faithful translation without the context. Is that meant literally or not? Physically or mentally? Negative or positive? It could mean "she's had a fuck of her life", but it could also mean "she's all wasted/messed up", and a few other things.

4. BezierCurve Senior Member

Nah, that would be "przejebana" or "wyjebana". Still, I agree with you that it is dubious here (meaning admonished, for example).