a bonus of RMB25,000 for those who choose to sign a two-year contract.

sb70012

Azerbaijani/Persian
Furthermore, our contract includes:
1. A MINIMUM salary of RMB10,000 per month for 24 teaching hours a week (no Office Hours necessary). Applicants with relevant university degrees (in education) and prior teaching experience will be offered a starting salary of up to RMB15,000 per month.
2. A contract-completion bonus of RMB5,000 for teachers who sign a one-year contract, and a bonus of RMB25,000 for those who choose to sign a two-year contract.
3. Overtime teaching at the rate of RMB120 per hour
MB10,000 to RMB15,000 per month + RMB25,000 bonus (FOR JUST 24 HOURS PER WEEK)+ FREE ACCOMMODATION teaching SMALL CLASSES of CUTE KIDS in China's BEST Cities: SHANGHAI, SUZHOU, HANGZHOU...COMPLETE LESSON PLANS AND TEACHING MATERIALS PROVIDED

Hi,
I can't understand the blue part very well. I have some different interpretations for the blue part:

1. Does it mean that the school will pay RMB25,000 monthly for teachers who sign a two-year contract?
or
2. Does it mean that the school will pay RMB25,000 only once in a year if a teacher signs a two-year contract?

I will be grateful if you clarify the meaning of the blue part to me.

Thank you.

• heypresto

English - England
    I think both bonuses (the RMB5,000 and the RMB25,000) are one-off (single) payments. The first is if you sign a one-year contract, the second if you sign a two-year contract.

VicNicSor

Banned
    Russian
    I think both bonuses (the RMB5,000 and the RMB25,000) are one-off (single) payments. The first is if you sign a one-year contract, the second if you sign a two-year contract.
    Not just if you sign, but if you have worked all the time of the contract, right?

< Previous | Next >