MB10,000 to RMB15,000 per month + RMB25,000 bonus (FOR JUST 24 HOURS PER WEEK)+ FREE ACCOMMODATION teaching SMALL CLASSES of CUTE KIDS in China's BEST Cities: SHANGHAI, SUZHOU, HANGZHOU...COMPLETE LESSON PLANS AND TEACHING MATERIALS PROVIDEDFurthermore, our contract includes:
1. A MINIMUM salary of RMB10,000 per month for 24 teaching hours a week (no Office Hours necessary). Applicants with relevant university degrees (in education) and prior teaching experience will be offered a starting salary of up to RMB15,000 per month.
2. A contract-completion bonus of RMB5,000 for teachers who sign a one-year contract, and a bonus of RMB25,000 for those who choose to sign a two-year contract.
3. Overtime teaching at the rate of RMB120 per hour
I can't understand the blue part very well. I have some different interpretations for the blue part:
1. Does it mean that the school will pay RMB25,000 monthly for teachers who sign a two-year contract?
2. Does it mean that the school will pay RMB25,000 only once in a year if a teacher signs a two-year contract?
I will be grateful if you clarify the meaning of the blue part to me.