a cargo de este

Matti

English England
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I've got this sentence right (or wrong)? I'm just not sure who "a cargo de este" is referring to:

"Los trámites de aduana, los gastos de transporte y los riesgos de retirar la mercancía desde la salida del lugar de entrega hasta el domicilio del comprador son a cargo de este."

"Customs procedures, transport costs and the risks of taking delivery of the merchandise, from departure from the place of delivery until the address of the purchaser are to be met by the carrier."

Many thanks.

• Pinairun

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I've got this sentence right (or wrong)? I'm just not sure who "a cargo de este" is referring to:

"Los trámites de aduana, los gastos de transporte y los riesgos de retirar la mercancía desde la salida del lugar de entrega hasta el domicilio del comprador son a cargo de este."

"Customs procedures, transport costs and the risks of taking delivery of the merchandise, from departure from the place of delivery until the address of the purchaser are to be met by the carrier."

Many thanks.
    The purchaser has to pay all: customs procedures, transport and risks: everything.

edw

Dominican Spanish
    are to be met by the latter (that to say "este último"= the purchaser)

< Previous | Next >