A certificate from University

JosephineM

romanian, english
Hi! Can you please help me translate this into English: " In baza hotararii Comisiei pentru examenul de Diploma, i se elibereaza prezenta Diploma pentru a se bucura de toate drepturile acordate de legile in vigoare"

My guess is: " By way of the writ of the Comission for Diploma exam, the present diploma is being released in order for her to benefit from all the rights given by the current laws". The problem is that I have to make it sound official and my translation is far worse. :( Help!

Thank you.

• robbie_SWE

Trilingual: Swedish, Romanian & English
    Hi! Can you please help me translate this into English: " In baza hotararii Comisiei pentru examenul de Diploma, i se elibereaza prezenta Diploma pentru a se bucura de toate drepturile acordate de legile in vigoare"

My guess is: " By way of the writ of the Comission for Diploma exam, the present diploma is being released in order for her to benefit from all the rights given by the current laws". The problem is that I have to make it sound official and my translation is far worse. :( Help!

Thank you.
    Ai facut o traducere foarte buna!

I have some suggestions:

"In accordance with the rules of the Comission for the Diploma exam, the present diploma will be dispensed in order for her to benefit from all the rights stipulated by prevailing laws"

What do you think?

Hope it helps!

:) robbie

< Previous | Next >