A coffee [blend] [aroma]

< Previous | Next >

Delovaya

Russian
Hello!

I have a coffee packaging, and it says: Paulig Classic is a sophisticated coffee blend with a long and rich taste.
If there are different types of coffee then it is ok to count coffee, right?

• Loob

English UK
    Hello Delovaya

Actually, here I'd say the article goes with "blend": it's "a blend" rather than "a coffee".

But yes, it would be OK to say or write "a sophisticated coffee".

Delovaya

Russian
    Hello Delovaya

Actually, here I'd say the article goes with "blend": it's "a blend" rather than "a coffee".

But yes, it would be OK to say or write "a sophisticated coffee".
    Thank you! And one more, please. It also says 'Selected arabica beans from Latin America give the coffee a round and nutty aroma. ' what is a synonym for 'round'?

AnythingGoes

English - USA (Midwest/Appalachia)
    Thank you! And one more, please. It also says 'Selected arabica beans from Latin America give the coffee a round and nutty aroma. ' what is a synonym for 'round'?
    You're reading marketing language. It doesn't necessarily mean anything beyond [hoping to attract a customer].

kentix

English - U.S.
    It's like talking about wine. If you can understand it, you probably still can't define it, since the words used don't have any direct meaning based on their definitions. They mean whatever you want them to when you say them. Maybe it means "rich"?

Delovaya

Russian
    It's like talking about wine. If you can understand it, you probably still can't define it, since the words used don't have any direct meaning based on their definitions. They mean whatever you want them to when you say them. Maybe it means "rich"?
    Ha-ha!
    You're reading marketing language. It doesn't necessarily mean anything beyond [hoping to attract a customer].
    Whatever I want...mmm))))) COOL:p what about 'wrapped'?

< Previous | Next >