A comb with wide/fine teeth


Senior Member
Could you please help to find the right words to describe the comb.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comb here is a picture.
If I describe the right half of it, I will say the 'a comb with wide teeth' or wide-teethed comb?
If I describe the left half of it, I will say the 'a comb with fine teeth'?
  • ewie

    Senior Member
    English English
    I would say fine-toothed or broad-toothed.

    (I've never know what the correct name is for one of those combs that has fine teeth at one end and broad at the other. I've always called it a half-and-half comb. Does anyone know another name?)
    < Previous | Next >