A comparison between “Continue”, “Go on”, “Proceed”, "keep at" “Stick with"

A-friend

Persian (Farsi)
Please imagine someone is doubtful if they will gain success at doing something and they don't know whether to continue their path or they shall to stop it.
You know well that they are really capable and there is a strong likelihood they they will succeed doing what they were going to do.
You feel that you have to encourage them and make them to continue their way. What you have to say:
1) Continue the way you’re going Sara, I'm sure you will be successful.
2) Go on the way you are going Sara, I'm sure you will be successful.
3) Proceed the way you’re going Sara, I'm sure you will be successful.
4) Keep at the way you’re going Sara, I'm sure you will be successful.
5) Stick with the way you’re going Sara, I'm sure you will be successful.
Based on dictionary definitions, they all work, but which one sounds more natural?
Added: Bringing up this question I was going to come up with an idea how these too similar verbs differ and how shall I use them more properly?

• DonnyB

Sixties Mod
    English UK Southern Standard English
    (2) would work in probably the majority of contexts, with (5) as an informal alternative, and (1) possibly a more formal one.

(3) sounds rather stiff and a bit stilted, while (4) is more usually said as just "Keep at it".

A-friend

Persian (Farsi)
    (2) would work in probably the majority of contexts, with (5) as an informal alternative, and (1) possibly a more formal one.

(3) sounds rather stiff and a bit stilted, while (4) is more usually said as just "Keep at it".
    Thank you very much Donny. :)

< Previous | Next >