A computer administered attention and executive function....

isagreg

French
Hello,

I am trying to translate the following sentence, which sincerely is a little too technical for me (and I can't find the appropriate Spanish words...

This is a psycho educational evaluation and they are talking about PADDS (pediatric attention disorders diagnostic screener), below is the sentence:

PADDS: A computer administered attention and executive function screening devise that provides multiple line of evidence based predictive power regarding ADHD diagnosis.

Thanks for all your help!

• marghera

Italian/Spanish(SPA) - bilingual
    My try:
    Un dispositivo, controlado por ordenador, que realiza un screening de la atención y las facultades ejecutivas, que brinda múltiples líneas de capacidad predictiva basada en la evidencia, para el diagnóstico del TDAH (Trastorno de la Atención e Hiperactividad).

The original text should say "device" and "lines". Besides, in my view the wording is rather poor.
    :)

isagreg

French
    My try:
    Un dispositivo, controlado por ordenador, que realiza un screening de la atención y las facultades ejecutivas, que brinda múltiples líneas de capacidad predictiva basada en la evidencia, para el diagnóstico del TDAH (Trastorno de la Atención e Hiperactividad).

The original text should say "device" and "lines". Besides, in my view the wording is rather poor.
    :)

Thank you so much! After find out how the evaluation worked, I translated it in a more simple and explicit language to make it easy for parents to understand what these evaluations are for.

Thanks! :)

< Previous | Next >