A credit of $35

HyeeWang

Chinese
  • Copyright

American English
    It is hard (impossible for me) to tell exactly what they mean because I think they're withholding some information. Usually this means that you will have to pay a $35 activation fee up front (which they're not telling you), but they will credit you with $35 on your first bill -- which means that you'll get it back; hence, it will be "free."

As I said, I can't tell from the information they provide (or perhaps I read too quickly), but this is the way these things usually work. Quite often you'll see "free" handsets advertised that really require a prepayment of, say, $240. Then the $240 is returned to you over the life of a 24-month contract with a credit of $10 each month. Ultimately the handset is free, but you pay in the beginning and the money is repaid to you.

SwissPete

Français (CH), AE (California)
    That means that they will give your $35. by applying it to your bill as a credit.

Perhaps they will charge you a $35. activation fee, and then deduct it on your first bill.

Read the fine print! :)

HyeeWang

Chinese
    It is hard (impossible for me) to tell exactly what they mean because I think they're withholding some information. Usually this means that you will have to pay a $35 activation fee up front (which they're not telling you), but they will credit you with $35 on your first bill -- which means that you'll get it back; hence, it will be "free."

As I said, I can't tell from the information they provide (or perhaps I read too quickly), but this is the way these things usually work. Quite often you'll see "free" handsets advertised that really require a prepayment of, say, $240. Then the $240 is returned to you over the life of a 24-month contract with a credit of $10 each month. Ultimately the handset is free, but you pay in the beginning and the money is repaid to you.

Thank you.
    I got your idea.
    As far as I know, I always pay my bills which are sent to me, and I lost much money. I never heard and saw some bills can give money to me.

< Previous | Next >