a cuerdo [acuerdo]

< Previous | Next >

virginianlanguage

English-USA
Hola! Any help I can get on the translation (part of a grant report) of this sentence is appreciated! I understand most of the literal translation except for the first part of the response (.."de a cuerdo a los cronogramas"..) and ("...proceso de monitoreo interno y el conocimiento de la poblacion del manejo de la fauna".)

Muchas gracias! -vl

A.¿Implementó las actividades del proyecto en la forma planificada originalmente?
Las actividades planificada se ejecutaron de a cuerdo a los cronogramas, además estas acciones permitieron fortalecer el proceso de monitoreo interno y el conocimiento de la población del manejo de la fauna.

• Dlyons

English - Ireland
    Hola! Any help I can get on the translation (part of a grant report) of this sentence is appreciated! I understand most of the literal translation except for the first part of the response (.."de a cuerdo a los cronogramas"..) and ("...proceso de monitoreo interno y el conocimiento de la poblacion del manejo de la fauna".)

Muchas gracias! -vl

A.¿Implementó las actividades del proyecto en la forma planificada originalmente?
    Las actividades planificada se ejecutaron de a cuerdo a los cronogramas, además estas acciones permitieron fortalecer el proceso de monitoreo interno y el conocimiento de la población del manejo de la fauna.
    "de a cuerdo" -> "de acuerdo" ?

Alisterio

UK English
    I think Dylons is right - it's just a typo. "De acuerdo a" (or, more correctly, "de acuerdo con") = According to

Now if you give us your attempt at translating the sentence, we can make some more suggestions :)

dilema

Spain-spanish

Muchas gracias! -vl

There's a typo: it's not "de a cuerdo", but "de acuerdo"="according to".
    As for the second part of the sentence, it sounds like a really bad translation from english and I'm unable to make even a guess, sorry. Perhaps if you gave more context...

Fedman3

Spanish - Mexico
    A. Did you implement all project activities as originally planned?

Planned activities were performed according to the timelines. What's more, these actions helped strengthen the internal monitoring process as well as the knowledge about the animal-handling population.

(I'm not sure I understand the last part of the original sentence in Spanish)

PaisAnt

Banned
    Colombian Span./US Engl.
    A. Did you implement all project activities as originally planned?

Planned activities were performed according to the timelines. What's more, these actions helped strengthen the internal monitoring process as well as the knowledge about the animal-handling population.

(I'm not sure I understand the last part of the original sentence in Spanish)

How about the population's familiarity with animal management?
    It's hard to understand, I agree.

< Previous | Next >