a data system easy for + verb+ing...?

Camlearner

Khmer
Hi

Can I say that software gives me a data system easy for (verb+ing) controlling information, checking errors, giving orders.. etc.. ??

Thanks.

• owlman5

English-US
    I think I'd change the expression a little, Camlearner. It would make sense to use something like this: The software makes it easy to control information, ...

Camlearner

Khmer
    Thank you owlman5. Your change is more standard for me to learn. :) So you never use like me (it is a system easy for controlling information, ...)

owlman5

English-US
    I don't think I've ever used that exact expression, Camlearner. I would understand it, but there are better ways to express the idea. :)

Camlearner

Khmer
    Thank you. My English writing still smell much non-native. (This is the way of expression my culture use. I hope you understand it too :))

owlman5

English-US
    Thank you. My English writing still smell much non-native. (This is the way of expression my culture use. I hope you understand it too :))
    That is not surprising, Camlearner. You are in the right place for getting some decent advice about grammar and style in English. I did understand your translation of that Cambodian phrase. It's funny. :)

< Previous | Next >