A double Don Julio 'plotted', neat, lime, no salt

JuriTerreni

Chinese-China
From TV series<Mosaic>,
A double Don Julio plotted, neat, lime, no salt.
What does plotted mean in here?
Thank you.

• Copyright

American English
    It's worth noting that Don Julio is a brand of tequila. Perhaps it plotted against the man's sobriety. More context would help.

JuriTerreni

Chinese-China
    It's worth noting that Don Julio is a brand of tequila. Perhaps it plotted against the man's sobriety. More context would help.
    There's really not much context. The scene just starts with this line, the bartender says this. They're at a fundraiser.

Copyright

American English
    Plotted also means "to be marked or located by means of measurements or coordinates, as on plotting paper." So it's possible that it's means something akin to planted, as in deliberately placed or situated in front of him – but I'm really stretching there, especially since I don't know the author's style and use of language.

So I'm out of guesses here.

I see that you have "wine" in the subject line, but I refer to tequila. Don Julio is a well-known tequila – and the "neat, lime, no salt" would confirm that.

JuriTerreni

Chinese-China
    Plotted also means "to be marked or located by means of measurements or coordinates, as on plotting paper." So it's possible that it's means something akin to planted, as in deliberately placed or situated in front of him – but I'm really stretching there, especially since I don't know the author's style and use of language.

So I'm out of guesses here.

I see that you have "wine" in the subject line, but I refer to tequila. Don Julio is a well-known tequila – and the "neat, lime, no salt" would confirm that.
    Yes, I thought wine and tequila were the same thing...

< Previous | Next >