a drink with snuggle.

• Blue Arrow

Persian-iran
    Does "snuggle" begin with a capital letter in your text? If so, it could be someone's name. Would that fit the context?
    no, it's with small letter.

in a bar, the bartender said:
    What can I do for you?

and customer said:
    A Blow Job [kind of cocktail] . With snuggle.

Florentia52

Modwoman in the attic
    English - United States
    Please provide the source of these lines, Blue Arrow. Also, you have changed the sentences. Is the line "A drink. with snuggle" or "A Blow Job. With snuggle?" (And have you copied the capitalization correctly? And are you sure it doesn't say "a snuggle?")

Myridon

English - US
    It's a joke. A "blow job" is an alchoholic drink and a sex act (fellatio). The sex act could be followed by a snuggle (cuddling), but the beverage normally isn't.
    (Sex on the Beach, but I'd like it here instead.)

Blue Arrow

Persian-iran
    Please provide the source of these lines, Blue Arrow. Also, you have changed the sentences. Is the line "A drink. with snuggle" or "A Blow Job. With snuggle?" (And have you copied the capitalization correctly?)
    Deadpool Movie.
    "Blow Job" is kind of drink and no. it's not say "a" snuggle.
    in subtitle, it was written with small letters

Blue Arrow

Persian-iran
    Leaving out the article makes it sound more like an ingredient in the drink (A margarita with Cointreau. A vodka with orange juice.) but there's no ingredient called "snuggle".
    I don't know. maybe the one who written subtitle was wrong. maybe it's with capital letter. but I think Myridon was right. it's kind of joke
    thanks anyway.

< Previous | Next >