a few sentencing problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

john1715

USA English
I'm having trouble writing these sentences without sounding repetitive. It's for a business class I'm taking. Any help would be great.

Mr. Smith qualified as a Chartered Certified Accountant in 1983. While working for Canton Communications Plc in the United Kingdom from 1982-84 he led a management buy-out and subsequent sale of banking company which consisted of 120 employees. Mr. Smith then became a corporate finance manager at Ronnie Rodulph Chartered Accountants a top ten accounting firm from 1985 to 1986. In 1987 Mr. Smith joined Opi Group Plc. a United Kingdom listed company and worked on acquisitions and post acquisition integration. Mr. Smith then transferred to the United States from 1988 to 1993 and became the Chief Financial Officer and Director responsible for business development, product pricing, finance and systems for World Packaging Inc.. During this time World Packaging Inc. revenues grew from $15M to $69M. Mr. Smith then went back to the United Kingdom from 1993 to 1997 and joined Johnson Group Plc. as Chief Financial Officer and Board member for an distribution company listed on the London Stock Exchange and Chief Executive Officer for Aerospace Engineering division (turnaround and sale). In 1997 Mr. Smith worked in the United States for Ahmid Technologies Inc. as their Chief Financial Officer for a $400M NASDAQ technology company which operated in thirteen countries. Mr. Smith was also responsible for investor relations activities and sold company in early 2001. From 2001 to 2005 Mr. Smithwas in the United Kingdom working as the Chief Financial Officer for Tanker LLP an on-line and land based gaming business. Then in 2005 Mr. Smith began working as Chief Financial Officer for TNI Petroleum an oil products distribution company in the United States.

This is for my business class and I need to make sure all the sentences make sense and that they flow well. Also no grammatical errors. Any help would be amazing. Thanks so much.

• Status
    Not open for further replies.
    < Previous | Next >