a 'form' for pastry

  • Packard

    Senior Member
    USA, English
    If you are baking muffins, then "muffin liner"'; if you are baking cupcakes then cupcake liner.:)

    According to the Google results there is no clear cut winner on the name game. Cupcakes are over 700,000 entries and muffins are over 600,000.


    Senior Member
    Russian - Russia
    I'm not baking anything, I just use these 'baking cups / muffin/cupcake liners' in a game for children)
    < Previous | Next >