a girl who misses much

Sadurnina

Central Catalan and Spaniard Spanish
Hello,

I was wondering the meaning of this sentence in The Beatles' song "Happiness Is A Warm Gun". I recently saw an artist performing in a video called "I'm not the girl who misses much", taking the title after The Beatles' song, and I'd like to understand it better.

My first try is that a "girl who doesn't miss much" is a loose girl, portraying low emotionality. Is this close to the actual meaning?

Thank you so much!

• BrooklynBoy

English - Nueva York
    No not a loose girl, but a girl who notices everything, is very observant. Thus, she doesn't miss much.

Now as to the rest of that song, good luck understanding it. My favorite interpretation is the one in the movie Across The Universe.

Sadurnina

Central Catalan and Spaniard Spanish
    Hey, thank you all! BrooklynBoy, I was actually trying to understand the video called "I'm not the girl who misses much" and not the song, and I completely did now. Actually, in the video there is a woman repeatedly singing and saying "I'm not the girl who misses much" for about ten minutes, so as you see, I couldn't understand anything of it... And now I do! Thanks again! :)