A healthy value system.

hack3rcon

Russian
Hello.
I'm reading Mafiaboy book and I want to know in below text what does "a healthy value system" mean?
"Yan asked about the interpretation of the Jesness Inventory and the conclusion that I possess "a healthy value system"."
For more information see "Mafiaboy".

Thank you.

• Glasguensis

Signal Modulation
    English - Scotland
    To put it simply, a value system is the framework you use to decide right from wrong and to make decisions affecting others. If this is described as healthy it means that you are capable of determining right from wrong and of evaluating the consequences to others of your actions.

hack3rcon

Russian
    To put it simply, a value system is the framework you use to decide right from wrong and to make decisions affecting others. If this is described as healthy it means that you are capable of determining right from wrong and of evaluating the consequences to others of your actions.
    Thank you.
    Can you rewrite it for me?

Barque

Tamil
    I suppose it means a good sense of values, being able to distinguish between right and wrong and giving importance to doing what was right.

Edit: You've asked about this already.
    [A healthy value system.]

Thank you. Threads merged. Cagey, moderator

Last edited by a moderator:

hack3rcon

Russian
    I suppose it means a good sense of values, being able to distinguish between right and wrong and giving importance to doing what was right.

Edit: You've asked about this already.
    A healthy value system.
    As you see, I can't understand the mean!!!

Barque

Tamil
    Do you understand it now?

From the WR dictionary - value: Often, values. [plural] the abstract concepts of what is right, worthwhile, or desirable; principles or standards.

(I believe the correct procedure if you don't get an answer to a post is to contact the mods, not start a new thread.)

hack3rcon

Russian
    Thus, "Yan asked about...for understanding that I have a power of distinguish between right and wrong". Am I right?

Barque

Tamil
    A little more than that.
    He has a healthy value system. = He has a well-developed ability to distinguish between right and wrong and is also likely to do the right thing in most cases.

< Previous | Next >