A huge wave crashed over the boat and overturned it

Mariacarolina

United States
Por favor... en español ... como se dice:

The poor fisherman was fishing when all of a sudden a huge wave crashed over his boat and flipped it over. He fell into the sea with all his fish.

Am I totally wrong with:

El pobre pescador estaba pescando cuándo, de repente, una ola gigante chocó con su barco y lo volcó. Él se cayó con todos sus pesces.

Muchas gracias.

Mariacarolina

• beg

Spain - Spanish
    no, you're right, but i would say "enorme" instead of "gigante", and chocó "contra" instead of "con"

about peces, you should know that we call them peces meaning the animal, but when we they are fished to serve as a food we talk about "pescado". since the fisherman is fishing, the fish is meant to be eaten/sold... you can better say "cayó al mar con todo su pescado"

vértigo83

México-español (Spanish)
    Por favor... en español ... como se dice:

The poor fisherman was fishing when all of a sudden a huge wave crashed over his boat and flipped it over. He fell into the sea with all his fish.

Am I totally wrong with:

El pobre pescador estaba pescando cuándo, de repente, una ola gigante chocó con su barco y lo volcó. Él se cayó con todos sus pesces.

Muchas gracias.

Mariacarolina
    El pobre pescador estaba pescando cuando, de repente, una ola enorme chocó contra su bote y lo volcó. El cayó en el mar con todos sus peces.

< Previous | Next >