a jar of coffee

< Previous | Next >
  • tilt

    Senior Member
    French French
    The word depends on the kind of container you buy.

    A glass container would be called un pot, yes.
    A metal one is more likely to be said une boîte.
    A soft plastic or paper packaging (not a jar then, of course) is un paquet.
    < Previous | Next >