a key to financial attachment

Ryovzx09

Mandarin-China
Hi,

I was reading an article titled 'Beyond Mobile Money: The Future of Asia's FinTech':
One credit scoring source emerging as a new standard in the field is smartphone-based credit scoring. ...... The Asian Development Bank even stated that mobile data was a key to financial attachment, as it could improve customer recording, and, in turn, get an access to credit.

I was wondering what the word 'attachment' means? Does it mean it's an extra part of a certain type of financial service? Or does it mean people find this technology so useful with mobile data that they have got attached to it and continue using it?
Thanks.

Last edited:
  • owlman5

English-US
    The Asian Development Bank even stated that mobile data was a key to financial attachment, as it could improve customer recording, and, in turn, get an access to credit.
    I haven't heard financial attachment before, but it seems to mean that mobile data helps people establish credit records for themselves. Once they have a history of paying their bills on time, people find it easier to receive loans and credit cards from financial institutions.

< Previous | Next >