A kto mnie szturchnął bil szmata i przysuwał się co?

radosna

English- USA
Hi there! I'm new to the forum and I suppose I'll be visiting quite a bit as I'll be moving to Poland soon & working there for at least a year, encountering all kinds of strange phrases, idioms, and slang! One of my good friends doesn't speak any English and uses slang as well as Polish proverbs and idioms as his natural way of speaking. "A kto mnie szturchnął bil szmata i przysuwał się co?" was his response in a thread of emails between us with some banter about a moment that happened months ago when we saw each other and our friendship became a little more confusing because of a bit of physical involvement -- which we were trying to avoid in order to keep the friendship platonic. Summary of the banter beforehand: He said he'd behave himself (będę grzeczny) next time, to which I said if he would, I would. To which he said that he always behaves himself -- as much as the ladies to. To which I replied, it wasn't the lady who initiated the physical touch last time. So this is his retort -- which I'm guessing is along the lines of being me that provoked him.Can you give me a more precise explanation, please? Thank you, everybody!

• radosna

English- USA
    Oh! Got it! Duh. As in "kto bił...". He just used "l" instead of "ł". Thanks for your help in understanding his twisted perspective. Hah! Men! :)